Sunday, September 28, 2008

the office


I'm excited that the new season of the office has started! Yay! I watched the new episode first on the 25th on my TV. However, we only use an antenna and don't get the lower channels very clearly so I ended up watching it again the next day (online) after I took the girls to school because there were a lot of things I missed due to the fuzzy picture and sometimes unintelligible audio reception. That's ok, I suffered through! Yarn and hook in hand, Ricky was born during my first viewing and Lyle during my second. Admittedly I watched it again today with my husband, who hadn't had a chance to watch it yet and next thing I knew, along came Alex.

Ricky
***

Lyle
***

Alex
***

I made these for some kids I like a whole lot! Next stop: the post office.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I love those little guys! Fantastic use of t.v. time. Thanks for visiting my blog - yours look like a lot of fun =)

Jen said...

You're good at multitasking! Those are too cute. I haven't seen the office still. But I have seen the commercials for it. Steve is too funny!

Tracy Batchelder said...

The "Office Babies" are adorable!

knitalittle said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who is on rabbit ears only. Fuzzy t.v. that made laugh so hard Now my fuzzy t.v. doesn't seem so bad now that I'm not the only one. Love the office babies.

Anonymous said...

Your little guys are adorable. I love the colors and expressions.