Friday, January 09, 2009

the pepster


I don't have any real reason for posting this picture other than I just thought it was cute. If you remember the puppy victrola post, you might notice the notch missing from his right ear there (well, you could possibly notice it even if you don't remember that post, but you just might not know the story behind said notch).

Tami posted a picture of their new dog. Oh my. She's a cutie. The thing is, Pepper is cute but can be the biggest turkey and a huge pain in the, well, everywhere. I've heard Boston's are good family dogs. Unfortunately I didn't know this until it was too late. But we do like our Peppie. Usually.

4 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Dogs can get into some mischief that's for sure, but he sure is cute.

michelle said...

I love that picture. He looks so sweet. Yes you know I'm a sucker for a cute pup.

Tami said...

Pepper looks like such a sweet dog in this picture. Deffinately worth posting.

knitalittle said...

Okay now you have done it Mr. Stubbs just saw your puppy and is barking. I don't think he knows the real dog from a photo. Did I say Mr. Stubbs is a rocket scientist. Wish he made a bit of money at it. Nice photo it made me smile :)