Wednesday, January 21, 2009

beautiful utah

the other day I was driving home through Morgan County, Ut. The mountains. I love them. I took my camera and started snapping pictures without looking (I figured we'd be better off if I didn't drive off the road). Most of them didn't turn out well (I refer you to the previous sentence) but a few were ok. Thought I'd share...

if you are on facebook, you may recognize this from the flair I made then spammed to everyone

I liked the light at the end of the tunnel, or so it seems. Who would have thought that light would be Ogden?


no comments about this one - just thought it was pretty.

4 comments:

Snot Head (a.k.a Kylie) said...

I wish we had that kind of beauty to marvel at and not just our flat land. We have some amazing sunsets on the horizon, though. :)

Momma B said...

As always, your pics are beautiful! There is something majestic and grand about mountains, but I sure don't want to have to drive through them!!!

Yep, I am a serious mountain sissy!

Jen said...

Makes me want to come see them in person! One of these days we will. Such beautiful mountains!

Tracy Batchelder said...

These turned out well and are truly point-and-shoot photos. :)