Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Arches

All of my life I've wanted to go to Arches National Park in Utah. Last Friday I finally made it. My dream is the Delicate Arch hike, but unfortunately I had neither my good shoes nor my inhailer. We had to take an easier hike. Next time, Delicate!

North and South Windows


My family sitting under the North Window


Looking up at the North Window from behind and below.


My daughter & husband walking towards Turret Arch


The six of us sitting under Turret Arch with North & South Windows in the background.

5 comments:

Salty Gal said...

I love love love Southern Utah...definitely one of my favorite places to travel!

Nancy said...

Thanks for the photos. I've never been there, but it looks tempting.

Tanya said...

cool!

we haven't been there yet....someday!

Ellen said...

This is a dream trip of mine also. What a beautiful family in what a beautiful place!

Tracy Batchelder said...

I've never been there, but love to go. Beautiful pictures!