Sunday, August 31, 2008

mosaic me


1. marcia, 2. tacos, 3. west high, 4. green, 5. jason bateman, 6. xingtea, 7. nyc, 8. ice cream, 9. doula, 10. my big family, 11. crazy, 12. i don’t have one

Here’s how it works:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to? (or, What year did you graduate high school?)
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)

I saw this on my friend Cassie's blog and thought it looked like fun (and I was right, it was!). You should try it too, but please let me know if you do so I can be sure to take a peek at your mosaic. :)

4 comments:

knitalittle said...

Hummmm interesting very interesting. Love to see all the color. Great slippers :) tooooo.

Dawn. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Very cool I just did it myself.

Tami said...

Lots of fun to look at pictures. I spent about 1/2 hour making one and lost it twice...shows how tech-savvy I am.