Thirteen things I love about Mikay
1. She plays the oboe.
2. She's a "friend for babies," and she always has been.
3. She is sarcastic in a funny way.
4. Even though she has been sick most of this school year, she still managed to land herself on the honor roll.
4. She is happy.
5. She chooses her friends well.
6. Her smile.
7. Mikay genuinely cares about people.
8. She is dedicated - to her family, to her friends, to her schoolwork, and to God.
9. I can ground her for the rest of her life, and she doesn't mind (little does she know, I plan on enforcing that one because I never want her to leave!).
10. She is well-rounded.
11. She is kind.
12. She's my kid.
13. I get to be her mom.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAELA MISHARON!
(or Mikaela Sharon, whichever)