Monday, September 17, 2007

copy cat

Ok so I'm a total copy cat. I saw this dishcloth over on Sandi's blog and knew I had to make it. I have seen this type of knitting before but was never really interested in giving it a try ... of course until I saw it in dishcloth form. I'm a sucker for dishcloths ( Jen, you should try this one! It's lots of fun!).

Well, that's it for today. Nothing much, just a dishcloth. I think I'll give this one to my sister who just had a baby. It's quite big (10x10) as I knit it on size 8 needles. It may be more of a washcloth.

5 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I've never done entrelac. Looks like a good way to try it out.

Sharon said...

Very pretty!!

Sandi said...

Great Job, it really is a fun pattern to do! :-D I love the colors of your dishcloth.I can't wait to do another one know that I got the hang of it! Sandi

Jen said...

How fun! A new pattern for a dishcloth. I've never tried it thought. It looks complicated. Perhaps I'll give it a try later. I don't have any cloths currently on needles. *faint*

Anonymous said...

Great fun!