Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I knew I should have typed the title to this blog entry when it streaked through my head like a flash of lightening, but alas, I did not.


Meet Pepper! He came to live with us yesterday as a slightly early Christmas gift for our family (but mostly the children). We were told he's a pointer/jack russell mix. He is certainly cute and such a sweet little thing. His big sister Tiger isn't all that impressed. She hasn't showed her face upstairs much since the little guy's first paw crossed the threshold. She hasn't hissed at him either though and I'll take that as a good sign. We bought him a purple collar & leash, kennel (a refuge from all of the attention he gets), some crazy Christmas doggie treats, and a snazzy new sweater at PetSmart. Perhaps this is the only kind of sweater I will have the patience to knit? One for the pup? Maybe ... someday ...

Oh yes, I've done a little knitting too. Not much, but a little. Perhaps I'll snap a picture and blog about that soon too. In the meantime -- yay for puppies! And for Christmas time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! Your kids must be having lots of fun.

knitalittle said...

Oh the kids must really love him. If Tiger has a problem with Pepper you just have kitty e-mail Roland and Chappy Cat they know how to deal with dogs. Oh enjoy Pepper looks like a nice puppy. :)