Tuesday, January 25, 2011

to go


I don't love every item I ever make. In fact, I'm pretty picky about the ones I even like. So to have a set about which I love nearly every piece, well, that's pretty amazing! Here is such a set:


The only one I don't love is the ice cream, but even that I don't hate. I do love the box, I got it at a craft store. I love the hamburger parts.


I love how the fries are all individual and can be taken out of the bag. I love the apple slices and their little seeds. I love the juice box with the picture on front & a straw sticking up from the top.


All of these items are firsts for me. I wanted to make things I've never made before because this set will be included in a baby-sitting tote that my girls will take with them to their new jobs & one of the kids already has one of my typical food sets. This way there won't be any confusion.

13 comments:

Nancy said...

This food is darling! Nice Job

Ally Jay said...

That is just the cutest food I've ever seen. Well done you.

Salty Gal said...

It's been awhile since you have posted, so it's good to see you again!

Super cute, you always impressive me

Momma B said...

This really IS FABulous!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Very cute! And a good idea for the babysitter to bring along a kit that includes toys for the kids to play with that they've never seen. That will keep them occupied for a while.

Cassie said...

Adorable! You are so talented!!

Jenny said...

You absolutely should love everything in the kit! I do! When can the girls come babysit ME?!

Jen said...

You rock! Someday......I'll get to knit and crochet again. LOL!

Dannee Wood said...

too cute...

Louise said...

Hi Marcie!
Just happen to click "next blog" on my blog, and it brought me to you.
LOVE your little set for the lunch box. I have never seen anything so cute before! Wonderful job. :)

Raggedystitches,
Louise

Rita E in AZ said...

Hi, Raggedy Ann (Louise) told me about your blog and I was delighted to browse around. Is the crocheted food your own pattern or did you purchase it somewhere?
I made some felt and crocheted food for the granddaughters and it would be fun to make more.

Kimberly~~~ said...

Thaose are ADORABLE--If you get around to writing a pattern, please contact me, I would gladly purchase!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love your play food creations,....even the ice cream. :-)