Tuesday, September 28, 2010

my blog life is suffering

Yes, my blog life is suffering since my beloved mac g5 died. I can access most stuff from my husband's computer, but I don't know how to, and am kind of protesting anyway, upload pics from my camera to this machine. Poor blog. Poor Marcia. I was in the process of writing a post about a unicorn cake I made for a friend's daughter's 5th birthday. Sad.

On the other hand, I'm getting a lot more done around the house and with my crochet. So that's a good thing, right?

5 comments:

Cassie said...

RIGHT!!

Not really. It's unacceptable, actually. When is hubby buying you a new 'puter? ;)

Cassie said...

PS.. LOVE the background!!

Wool Winder said...

Were than any warning signs it was about to go? I'm using a Mac that several years old and I'm wondering how long it will last.

Cassie said...

Ummmmmmmm did you get that damned computer fixed yet??????????

Marcia said...

Cassie, you make me laugh! No, sadly. It's really dead. I was going to post something today though not a craft project.