Saturday, June 12, 2010

cold


It's super cold here. So yesterday I made chicken and rice soup, from scratch. And sugar cookies. Although the soup was very, very good, I only took a picture of the cookies. I used my mom's recipe. They are the best I've ever had, hands down. Doug told me over Christmas that I was a lucky child, indeed, if I grew up eating those cookies. He's right. I tried to call my mom to ask about sharing the recipe but was unable to get a hold of her. I'll keep trying, but in the meantime, enjoy the pic... mmmm...

3 comments:

Momma B said...

Cold? Really? I can't even imagine it being cold right now! It has been pretty hot and humid here lately! UGH!

Those cookies look magnificent!!!

Anchely said...

You don't REALLY think Mom would care if you shared her recipe, do you? She's a giver, just like you.

Chasity said...

Hi. I'm a new follower via Strings of Purls.