Thursday, July 13, 2006

For all of you Preemie Project knitters...

Check this out: preemie Santa hat

How cute for December, huh?

I have some actual knitting content to post soon. I've been working on a few different things. The girls are in VBS and because I don't want to drive there and back and there and back I just pack along my knitting to work on while I wait. I also got in a lot of good knitting time during our long weekend to southeastern Utah (read: lots of time in the car on the way and also during the return trip). Here are a couple of shots of the beautiful desert off of highway 191, just outside of Moab, Ut.

I'm not sure what this is called, but I found it irresistible.


Wilson Arch

2 comments:

manyhartz said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

Tracy Batchelder said...

Love your pictures of southeastern Utah. You certainly live in a beautiful state. Thanks for the link for the Santa Hat. I'll need to start making those in a month or so.